Wednesday 3 July 2013

Simple Kind To Lips Essential Lip Balm SPF 15

A few months ago I signed up to be a Simple VIP. I didn't really know what it was an I didn't think much more of it. Then yesterday I got the lovely surprise of receiving this lip balm through the post, free of charge.



I use a lot of lip balm but I had never used one of these before. The product comes in a box with the usual product information on it.


The lip balm isn't scented or tinted. It goes on well and it keeps my lips really soft. I like a lip balm that I can feel on my lips as I like to be able to rub them freely together. This product allows for this and leaves lips very moist. I know lots of people don't like a greasy feel and if you are one of those then this isn't for you.

I will definitely buy this in the future. At £2.49 it's quite pricey for a regular lip balm but Simple products are often on offer. The only thing I don't like about this is the card packaging. I think it's just a waste to have a box that isn't needed, I threw it away straight away. Any information needed could have been printed on the plastic casing.

11 comments:

  1. I love my simple skincare so i want to try this as I do suffer from dry chapped lips :)xx
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7510427/lollylauras-blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's def worth s try, I really like it!

      Delete
  2. Ooh yay for receiving it in the mail!! That's exciting!

    It almost looks like the Nivea Milk & Honey lip balm!

    <3 Kelly | The Patch Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive it has a decent SPF xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does, which is good especially at this time of year x

      Delete
  4. I just signed up to simple VIP :) how did they send you stuff I didn't get asked what my address was or anything?


    bellasbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    Claire

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I filled out a form that asked for my address?! X

      Delete
  5. Looks lovely :) Simple are such a good brand for sensitive skin :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use their toner all the time xx

      Delete
  6. This looks a very detailed & informative blog post about how the right amount of SPF is really needed for lips

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)