Friday 12 July 2013

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser - Review

I am an absolute sucker for a new product so, when I saw these today while shopping with my mum, I had to have one. Luckily for my bank balance, I was blue to buy this little great with my Boots points!


These creams are in pressurised cans and spray out like an aerosol. The idea is that you spray it onto your whole body and quickly rub it in. The layer sprayed is light and even so the rubbing in is quick and you can dress straight away.

The cream is available in 3 varieties and I chose one with pure oat extracts. The other two were aloe-fresh and a cocoa butter one but I found the scents overpowering.


It's difficult to capture but the spray comes out thinly and evenly and is easy to coat the skin in. Although quite a stance idea for moisturiser packaging, I do like this. It allows you to moisturise your whole body without ending up with a bottle covered in product, sticky hands and a body waiting to try.

Vaseline Spray & Go is £4.99 in Boots.

Will you be trying this out?

11 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! Quick & easy. Might have to give this a go :) x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is! I wasn't expecting it to be so good actually x

      Delete
  2. I've done a review on the Nivea in shower body moisturiser which I suppose is a similair concept of easy moisturising and I liked that but I may have to try this out!

    bellasbeautyblogs@blogspot.co.uk

    Claire

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool, I got a sample of that bit I haven't tried it out yet! Il take a look
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I saw these today in Boots, but was in such a rush I didn't manage to get one!
    They look pretty good, I may give one a go.
    x

    Emily / Glittery Teacups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw them at the till and had to grab one. Just used it on my boyfriends back and it works a treat! Can cover his whole back in a 3 second spray!

      X

      Delete
  4. I like the idea of this but me and Vaseline products just dont get on xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? really?,really? I find them really gentle x

      Delete
  5. This sounds great - I've recently developed dry patches over my shoulder blades so this would be really handy to help combat them! Thanks for the heads up xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it again last time and I'm really impressed, so handy x

      Delete
  6. eeeeeee loveee this and your blog! would be amaze if you could check out my review :) XOXOXO - http://www.hughesing.com/2013/08/spray-on-moisturisers.html

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)