Saturday 31 August 2013

August Empties




Lots of products to get through this month so I am going to keep it brief! Lots of these products have full reviews on my blog already anyway!


Argan Oil Cleansing Facial Wipes
I hadn't seen these before so picked them up at a bargain £1. They are a nice wet wipe and remove my makeup well. Repurchase? Yes

T-Zone Cleansing Wipes
These are my favourite wipes that I always go back to. They are cheap, smell lovely and do the job! Repurchase? Yes 

T-Zone Clear Out Nose Pore Strip
I don't really get many black heads but saw these for a great price and bought them. I don't need them so they do nothing for me and are painful to remove. Repurchase? No

Clarins Cleansing Milk Sample
I did a whole review of these and they just didn't impress me for the price! Repurchase? No

Nivea Soft 
I was using this as a night cream for my face and really like it. It is very moisturising and smells lovely. When I wake up I can still feel the benefit of applying this cream the night before - a real winner. Repurchase? Yes

Nivea Double Effect Eye Make-up Remover
This is own of those products that has two parts and you have to shake them together before using. The only problem is, after a while I only had one of the parts left! This is very oily and greasy on the skin but it does a super job of removing all traces of makeup and its very gentle on the eyes. Repurchase? Yes, if I don't find anything better.

Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing Vitamin-Enriched Toner
I wrote about this when I posted my skincare routine. It's very gentle, even around the eye area and leaves skin feeling really clean. Repurchase? Yes

Dr. Alkaitis Night Cream*
I got this in my Souk Souk box along with the day cream. I enjoy the feeling in my skin fom this product but the smell was very off putting. Repurchase? No


V05 Give Me Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner 
These are not my usual hair are products but the were on offer and handy sized bottles for my bag when I was off on holiday. I like these, they do the job but they are nothing special. Repurchase? Yes

L'oreal Lumino Contrast Hair Mask
I can't remember where I got this but have had it a while and decided to give it a go. This left my hair really smooth but tried out my scalp a little. Repurchase? No


Sanctuary Hand Cream
I'm really in to hand cream at the moment and this one was lovely. The tube size is perfect for my hand bag and I adored the smell of this product. Repurchase? Yes

T-Zone Revitalising Body Wash
I saw this on offer and decided to pick it up because I love their facial skincare range. I'm so glad I did because its a really lovely body wash. The smell is really fresh and it really weakens you up in the morning. Repurchase? Yes

Balance Me. Super Toning Body Wash
I got this free in a magazine and really enjoyed using it. The fragrance is lovely and really natural and it foams up well. Repurchase? Yes

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser
I did a full review of this product and I'm a big fan. It's really handy and allows for whole body moisturising really quickly and mess free. My only problem is that this didn't last mor than 2 weeks and its pretty pricey. Repurchase? Yes, if it was on offer

Nivea Stress Protect and Sure Clear Pure
When it comes to deodorant I just buy what's on offer. Both of these d the job. Repurchase? Yes

Astral
I love this cream and always pick one up when it's on offer. It's great for really dry areas like elbows and knees. Repurchase? Yes


Model Co Fibre Lashxtend Mascara
I got this as a magazine freebie and I love it. It's a great lengthening mascara which separates lashes with no clumps. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is that it's a bit on the expensive side for me. Repurchase? No

Sample of Estée Lauder Double Wear
This is the foundation I normally use but I got this sample to try another shade. Repurchase? Yes

What have you used up this month? 

 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I reviewed the Model Co mascara last week, I really didn't like! And can't believe how much it is! You could go buy Chanel or Dior for that price! Great empties list :)

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw il have to read your review, I really like it!!!

      Delete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)