Sunday 11 August 2013

Hair Week Day 7 - Got 2b Powder'ful - Review

We have come to the end of hair week and 6 products have been reviewed. All of these were new products and so I have decided to end on an old favourite.


Schwarzkopf Got 2b Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder £4.09
I have been using this product for some time now and it is definitely a winner in my eyes. The product claims root boost, texture and hold and it gives all 3. I find this particularly helpful when I am curling my hair with a tong. It keeps my curls big and stops my hair from going flat.


The product dispenses as a powder. You rub both hands together which causes the powder to lose the white colour and your hands get slightly sticky. You then rub your hands through the roots of your hair to give lift. This works really well for the messy hair look. The product doesn't feel heavy on the hair, isn't sticky and isn't crunchy.

I hope you all enjoyed hair week!

5 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to get this as was curious to see if it would work! I might give it a go now after reading your post! xx

    Claire does beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go, its not like any other hair product iv tried x

      Delete
  2. I used to use something similar to this a few years ago and it was amazing! Looks fab and the fact that it doesn't leave residue is always a bonus!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's what I always look for in a product xx

      Delete
  3. Hi, I've nominated you for the leibster award, look forward to reading your response!
    :-) http://roseycheeksfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-leibster-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)