Tuesday 3 September 2013

Real Techniques Blush Brush - Review

I have had the Real Techniques Core Collection for a while and I absolutely love it. I use the brushes everyday and I honestly can't fault them. The core collection is great for the basics and now I am going to pad out my collection, starting with the blush brush.




The blush brush is hand-cut to contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high definition results.

Like the core collection, this is a really high quality brush. I have been using it to apply blush to my cheeks and find its excellent at ensuring you don't overload your skin with product. The tapered end means its effect for precise application.



As with all the Real Techniques brushes, the name of the brush is printed on the handle. The head is a great size, much bigger than my other blush brushes. At £9.99 this is slightly more expensive than the core collection works out per brush but definitely worth the money.

Do you have this brush? 
 
 
 
 
 


 

9 comments:

  1. I have this brush and I love it :) Like you said, you can't fault Real Techniques! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only question is which one to get next!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a new blush brush and I like the look of this xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They see on buy one get one half price in boots just now xx

      Delete
  4. I really want to own some of these brushes! I currently have an Estee Lauder brush but the bristles keep falling out :( maybe I will get one of these instead :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, it's definitely value for money x

      Delete
  5. I use this brush to apply my Mac Mineralized skin finish to finish of my makeup :) It's defo worth the money!
    great review x


    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)