Sunday 27 October 2013

Christmas Gift Guide #1 Viva La Juicy Couture Essentials Kit

I recieved this amazing Viva La Juicy gift set from my boyfriend today for my birthday. It is from the Boots Christmas range and is currently available in store. I got a sample of this perfume in a recent Glossybox and fell in love with it. The fragrance is dark and deep and just what I like in a perfume. A bottle of this is fairly pricey but the gift set worked out as better value for money.


This gift set is presented in a lovely bright pink box with the contents pictured on the reverse. The box contains 5 items; a pink cosmetics bag, a duo nail lacquer, stiletto charm, duo lipgloss and perfume rollerball and 30ml of the scent.

 



As you expect from a Juicy Couture perfume this is in a lovely bottle with a cute pink bow. The makeup bag is a great size for putting in a handbag and features a JC logo in gold. The stiletto charm is perfect for a bracelet or the zip of the makeup bag and comes in a lovely gift box. I really like the nail lacquer and have never seen a duo one before. One side is black and the other is a deep pink. By far my favourite item in the box is the ingenius lipgloss and perfume duo. The lipgloss is lovely but the rollerball is just an amazing idea, holding a decent amount of the fragrance in a handy applicator. I am not sure if these can be purchased separately but I will be repurchasing if they can.

This is so much better than your standard body lotion and shower gel set and includes things that I will really get use out of. Thank you to my boyfriend for such a lovely gift.

This is currently available in Boots and would make a fantastic gift for any girly girl! 


2 comments:

  1. My sister would love this! Such a great gift, and if I received it I would over the moon x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)