Sunday 6 October 2013

FABB Events Glasgow October 2013 #fabbglasgow

Yesterday was an exciting day, my first ever blogger meetup. Living in the remote area that I do, I though I would never attend an event. However when the Glasgow date was released my lovely boyfriend kindly offered to drive me the 7 hour round trip so I could attend the event! My little sister Hannah, who has written for my blog before, lives in Glasgow and so we decided to go together!


The venue was lovely; a really trendy indoor market of cute little restaurants and coffee shops. We arrived at 1pm and were greeted by the FABB team and handed our goody bags!


There were loads of stalls to see and I was especially excited to see Cocoa Brown! We both indulged in a cupcake and were given some gorgeous fudge from one of the brands! 


There were stands offering manicures, makeup and temporary tattoos. We both had the body art done on our arms and the above is Hannah's star tattoo! 


As we walked around the venue we chatted to all the brands and many gave us a goody bag of their products. My arms were seriously aching from carrying all the goodies! I'm going to do separate posts on the products we recieved and both Hannah and I will share our reviews! 

After a few hours we decided to leave and get a sit down to look at our goodies. During this time we were both tweeted to say we had won prizes in the twitter raffle so we headed back to pick them up! Hannah won some Footner and Pearl Drops and I won the Footner and a bag from Bank! 

Everyone we spoke to was lovely, the brands were so friendly and helpful and we felt like celebrities with the amount of times we got our photo taken! Overall a great day was had and I fully recommend FABB Events to any blogger! Posts on the goody bag contents to follow!
 
 


 


 

12 comments:

  1. Really wish I had went to this now! Looks amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming, I'm so pleased you enjoyed it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I so wish I had gone now :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really was a great day! I can't wait to try out my new stuff! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you manage to comment using your Instagram?!!!! Xx

      Delete
  5. I think you're lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)