Saturday 2 November 2013

October Empties


Usually I use up loads of products but this month I was happy to see that my pile is pretty small! I have done reviews of many of these products so if you would like linked to them or would like to know how much I paid, just comment below.

Samples


Alva Handcream* - I got this in the Souk Souk box. I loved this cream. The natural smell was really lovely and the cream is so thick that only a tiny bit is needed. Repurchase? Yes

Givenchy Dahlia Noir - I love these 5ml samples and always get plenty of use out of them. I got this one in my Glossybox and I really like the scent but I don't tend to buy perfumes very often. Repurchase? Maybe 

Selection of sample sachets - I always have these from magazines and things and have a huge box full. Recently I went away for a few nights and decided to use these ones up. None of them were very special though. Repurchase? Maybe

Katy Perry Killer Queen - I like this perfume, it's a very dark scent. This is another Glossybox sample. Repurchase? Maybe 

Face


T-Zone Cleansing Wipes - These are basically always in my empties pile. I don't use wipes very often now but when I do, these are still my favourite. Repurchase? Yes

Pure Exfoliating Wipes - These are from pound land and I often get them but I don't like them as much as the T-zone ones. Repurchase? Yes

Boots Essentials Facial Toner - I can believe how cheap this product is. Although it's not my favourite toner it does do the job and I did enjoy using it. Personally a prefer a fresher scent from a toner like mint rather than cucumber. Repurchase? Yes

Aloe Vera Vaseline - I can't actually believe I have finished a whole tin of Vaseline! Usually I lose it or put it through the washing machine before I get a chance to use it up. I know Vaseline has it's faults and it's not the best lipbalm but I always like to carry a tin for my lips, cuticles and dry areas. 

Rimmel Volume Flash Scandal Eyes - I have had a few of these now and I really like it. This mascara is very good for volume and makes my lashes look really big. It's a decent price too and often in promotions. Repurchase? Yes

Vita Bella Mask* - I loved this home spa treatment. Everything about it is luxurious, it smells gorgeous and leaves your skin super soft. The only downside is it's expensive. Repurchase? Maybe as a gift 

Other

 
Lush Bath Bomb - I can't remember which one this was and the writing seems to have faded off. Ad usual though, you can't beat a lush bath bomb! Repurchase? Yes

Satin Care Shave Gel - This is the small size from a pound shop. It does the job. Repurchase? Yes

Nailene Polish Remover - This is a tub that you put one nail in at a time. I did like this but it takes ages and is very expensive. Repurchase? No

Soap & Glory Heel Genius - This is perhaps my 4th tube of this cream and I just love it! It actually works which is amazing for a foot cream. Repurchase? Yes

What did you finish up this month? 

10 comments:

  1. You got through so much stuff :) love empties posts.
    I love the soap and glory hand cream so I might pick up the heel genius
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I usually use more than this!!! Iv done well this month haha. Heel genius is amazing!!! Xx

      Delete
  2. Wow you got through a lot, yet again I didn't keep any of the stuff I managed to use up, not even the sachets *annoying* x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you should! I just have a wee basket that I keep in my bathroom x

      Delete
  3. I love the vita bella face mask too.
    Karen x
    http://silvermachine78.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got through a lot, that's impressive! I'm terrible for using things up, I just keep starting new ones lol! I love the S&G Heel Genius, it's a miracle worker for me

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually a small pile for me haha. I have very limited storage space so I tend to finish things rather than store loads of half products! X

      Delete
  5. I love the Pure exfoliating wipes. Even if they don't actually exfoliate haha!
    http://lardygrub.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)