Tuesday 4 February 2014

January Empties

As usual I have a lot of empties to show you this month! I seem to end up with a huge pile in my bathroom and I almost feel like they are getting in the way! I am moving house soon and, depending on the size of the house I move to, I may not have the space in my bathroom for a basket full of empty packaging! So basically I would like to know if you like empties posts and would still like to see them on my blog. Please comment below.

Bath and Body

Lush Christmas Eve Bubble Bar - I got this in the Lush Boxing Day sale for half price. I really enjoyed using it and like that you don't have to use all of it, unlike with a bath bomb. I'm not sure I would have paid the full price for this but would perhaps buy another for a special treat. Repurchase? Yes

Imperial Leather Soft Touch Bath Cream - I have used quite a few bottles of this and I really like it. It gives off plenty of bubbles and leaves your skin smooth feeling. It also has a lovely scent. This can be picked up for around £1 and I use a lot of it but still get 3 or 4 baths. Repurchase? Yes

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan - Everyone already knows how much I love this. In my opinion there is no better tan at the moment, and I have tried a lot! It applies well, is a lovely colour and fades naturally. Repurchase? Yes

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter - I got this in last years Christmas gift set and only just finished using it now. Like all Soap & Glory products, I love this. It smells nice and is very moisturising on my skin. Repurchase? Yes

Lynx Attract For Her - I love the smell of this and it's really handy to have for freshening up during the day. I hope lynx make more scents for women. Repurchase? Yes

Along Came Betty Hand Cream - I got this in a gift set last Christmas. It's a nice enough product but nothing special and I wasn't fussed on the scent. Repurchase? No

Skincare

Amie Morning Clear Facial Wash* - This has been a firm favourite of mine for a while. This face wash has lasted me so long, with daily use, because a little goes a long way. It smells lovely and leaves clean, soft skin. I don't feel it helps with my spots though. Repurchase? Maybe

Vaseline - Not much to say here .... It's just a tub of Vaseline! I use it on my lips and it does the job. Repurchase? Yes

Willow Organic Beauty Toner* - This is a gel toner and took a while to get used to but I soon grew to love it. This really feels like it works and tightens up my skin when I use it. I have to admit that this is too pricey for me but lovely if you have the budget. Repurchase? No

Tesco Cleansing Facial Wipes - These are cheap and do the job. Repurchase? Yes

Make Up and Perfume

Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder - I'm not fussy when it comes to powder and I often come back to this one. The shade is perfect for me, it's sets my makeup perfectly and doesn't go cakey at all. It's also a great price. Repurchase? Yes
Vivo Colour Block - This isn't empty but I'm throwing it out because it's an absolute fail! This is cheap and the colours are nice and I originally enjoyed it. I haven't travelled with this product, it hasn't even left my makeup box and yet somehow it has completly cracked! Not impressed. Repurchase? No!
Hugo Boss Intense - My boyfriend bought me this and I love it. It's a deep, dark scent and great for nights out. This is on the pricey side so I'm not sure if I would buy it but I'd definitely welcome it as a gift again!
Shampoo and Samples
Kokoro G Treatment* - I have really enjoyed using this conditioner. It's lovely and thick and so moisturising for my hair. The price tag doesn't suit my budget so I don't think I will buy it but definitely recommend it.
Nivea Soft Sample - I have had several full sized bottles of this product before and I love it. Smells lovely, is cheap and does the job!
Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Serum - These were in the Christmas set this year and I used them on a recent trip away. The product smells lovely and feels nice on the skin but I'm happy with the serum I currently use.
Please let me know if you like reading empties posts or not :)

 

3 comments:

  1. I love the lynx for girls, it smells a lot like a body spray I used to have when I was a bit younger!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. Def have to get another bottle x

      Delete
  2. Yes definitely do more empties posts. I love reading them. x

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)