Saturday 5 April 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box - April 2014

I joined very late last month and so my second box arrived only a week after my first one! The choices weren't quite as inspiring this time around but I still found some products I was interested to try out.

The samples this month were a sachet of The Organic Pharmacy Antioxidant Face Gel and a 9bar cereal bar. I always forget to use sample sachets but I will attempt to give this a go. I haven't eaten the cereal bar yet but it looks good so it's a welcome addition.

 

The first product I chose this month was a full size SteamCream worth £12.95. I was pleasantly surprised by the packaging of this when it arrived because it isn't the tin that was pictured. The tin is super cute, covered in a shell pattern with the product name in raised letters. I had a look on the website and this particular one is design 078. Steamcream is suitable for face, body and hands.

 

Next I chose one of the two Clayspray masks available. These sold out really quickly so I was lucky to grab one. I chose the 30ml sample of Clayspray Brightening Mask. Full size of this product is 125ml for £44.50 making this sample worth around £10. 30ml is a great size and I think I should get a few uses out of this.

 

I am really pleased with this months box and love the things I got. There actually was a makeup item available this month, a mineral eyeshadow, but I'm so into my skincare just now that I decided to opt for these two items. My two items together are worth more than 3 times the price of this box so it really is good value for money!

 

6 comments:

  1. I chose the mask too, very excited for it to arrive! xx

    jessicafay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh good choices, I can't wait for mine to arrive x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine seems to have arrived early which is mental because I live n the highlands of Scotland lol xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try some of the organic pharmacy products, lovely post

    Jorden X http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend this box, it's brilliant x

      Delete

I read every comment and will reply if you have a question :)